By Edith B. Colmo
POLICE Regional Office-6 director Brig. Gen. Flynn Dongbo recognized the exemplary performance of provincial and city directors in Western Visayas at Camp Delgado, Iloilo City recently.
The Philippine National Police Recognition Medal or Medalya ng Pagkilala were awarded to:
- Police Leo Batiles – Iloilo City Police Office;
- Police Colonel Thomas Joseph Martir – Bacolod City Police Office;
- Police Colonel Leo Pamittan – Negros Occidental
Police Provincial Office;
- Police Colonel Adrian Acollador – Iloilo Police Provincial Office;
- Police Colonel Richard Baluis – Guimaras Police Provincial Office;
- Police Colonel Winston De Belen – Capiz Police Provincial Office;
- Police Colonel Alexander Mariano – Antique Police Provincial Office;
- Police Colonel Crisaleo Tolentino – Aklan Police Provincial Office; and
- Police Lieutenant Colonel Joel Garcia – Regional
Mobile Force Battalion 6 Lt. Col. Arnel Solis, PRO-6 public information officer, said Dongbo has awarded them in recognition of their exemplary performance demonstrated as unit commanders which resulted in the attainment of PRO-6 as the top one in the overall PNP’s rating in the Individual Commanders Performance Evaluation Rating for April. loilo Governor Arthur Defensor, Jr. graced the occasion as the guest of honor and speaker.
In his message, he said “it is important that the local government unit and the PNP should closely collaborate to achieve a progressive province.
He also reaffirms the strong relationship of the province of Iloilo with the PNP in Western Visayas.”
He likewise emphasized the significant role of the PNP in ensuring peace and order and public safety in the entire province.
“Ensuring the security and safety of the citizens, investors and businesses are instrumental
in attaining the goals of the province for its people,” Defensor stressed.*